+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Drugs shame in all sports

Quote Originally Posted by bluegem View Post
    Some sportsmen will do anything for lust of winning and money.
    Drugs are really shameful.Building one's own streangth is worth valuable then using drugs to boost energy.

Very true. My friend got offered a contract to play baseball and, sadly he went into a power trip and started taking drugs to boost himself up. Shortly after, he was banned from the MLB and it has really ruined his life.

Cha that must suck for him...why would he even take drugs if he knows that testing detects banned substances???? That is pretty silly...

What I think is all postmen knows what will be their future if they get caught. the problem is not only the person who is taking the drugs but ppl who are around him who encouraging him to take this drugs you see, theses sportsman gets support from higher persons involved in checking. When things go wrong they wash their hands

Well we should not blame to other people's influence of what we do or our actions/ behaviour and our wrong doings. What you choose to do in your life is your own responsibility. No matter what they offer if you choose not to get involve then it will be one person's choice.

Exclamation Drugs used in sport

I am sorry but call me sad but if you cannot win fair and square, with training hard, eating correctly and complete discipline then they should not bother, look at Dwaine Chambers, once banned should always be banned. UK donīt want him running in UK but he can run else where! Why

+ Reply to Thread