+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attacked on walk home

Default Attacked on walk home

I am new here and not too long ago i was attacked by criminals on my walk home from counseling and i now have lost my faith in the legal system as the criminals got away scott free.

I now have decided to make a website about england and crime and other issues in england.

I would like to hear from as many people as possible on the issue of crime.

My website is xxxx
    I brought this websites despite the mane becuase it was a good price and had previously been submitted to google so ignore the name laserz.

If you would be willing to share your thoughts on crime my contact details are posted on the website.

I think crime is on the increase and you only have to turn on the news to see that another youth has been stabbed or killed or someones been badly hurt and the law seems to be on the side of the criminals.

Jess.
    Last edited by admin; 15-06-10 at 12:54 PM. Reason: web site is not active

I will check your website now Jess

Tried laserz.co.uk....no joy?

Quote Originally Posted by laserz View Post
    I think crime is on the increase and you only have to turn on the news to see that another youth has been stabbed or killed or someones been badly hurt and the law seems to be on the side of the criminals.
    Totallt agree. CPS should be known as the Criminal Protection System. Only willing to try cases if there is an admission of gulit or if the evidence is unquestionable. It should not be for CPS to decide this, it should be down to the court to decide.

+ Reply to Thread