+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions to develop

Default Suggestions to develop

Hi All,

This is a General Enquiry however I want my project to be Crime Free and Genuine. The reason for me to make my post over here is just thought if you can give me suggestions and views and help me out as well.

I'm starting a charity in India to help poor children and provide education. I'm going to concentrate on constructing new schools in areas where there is no school and also support existing schools to develop if they lack infra structure and support.

If any one wants to be a part of this mission can keep in touch and if anyone has suggestions can give it to me. If you already support any other organisation give me your experiences.

Cheers

Daniel

Opening a charity in India is really great.
    Countries like india and Pakistan do need these favours.
    You are really thinking of serving humanity.
    I am with you.
    I will do whatever i can.
    I also have some suggestions.

Hi Lucee,

Thanks for your words of appreciation. Can you send your suggestions to [email]danygetsit@gmail.com[/email] and also let me know what you can do for a charity to help poor children education. Will you be happy to sponsor a child.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

Daniel

lenchnikin Guest

Default Suggestions to develop

Hello

Thank you for suggestions - I think such tool will be made soon.

About forms with rounded corners : this possibility is already exists sample - NextAlpha skin, just is necessary to make skins with such kind...

+ Reply to Thread