+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Paid survey, is it a scam

Kasia Guest

No it's not a scam but you need to know which survey panel to register with. There is lots of genuine surveys. For list of best paid survey go to mysurveys.110mb.com

Default Safe and Sure

Thanks for the information and of course it is safer to check the sites or any paid survey before you join the survey. Better be safe than be sorry

RickX Guest

Default Here is one good site to try - www.SurveyGigantic.com

There are some scams, some are not, just have to be very careful when you join, and when they are free, it's not really a bad idea to try.

I have come across this website by chance one day, and found they have lots of surveys and survey sites available then you don't have to search online one by one by yourself. And it's free, I hope you will not be disappointed by my choice. And good luck everybody!

SurveyGigantic.com

surveygenuin Guest

Default Survey Cheese

Here one of the good paid survey cheese is giving good chance for paid survey visit the site www surveycheese com

Arrow thanks for the link, it worked for me

yes, i believe that some paid surveys really earn us. Surveycheese.com got me $15 after i signed up and registered. They did what they said. it really works. I think i can earn some income from these paid surveys...thanks man.

Thumbs up Nothing in this world is for free

especially the best ones....they are never for free.

Arrow 7 paid surveys so far but this one is exciting

i got my money back from surveyscout after it did not work for me and with less than half of my investment from surveyscout, i got a paid membership of surveycheese.com and yesterday i received a unclaimed bonus worth $ 35. e - book marketing blue print

lenchnikin Guest

Default Paid survey is it a scam

ah ....
    thay need more days , and no one Care about me
    only they say Pls Hold , who can hold for 3 day ?
    its first and last time deal with ItemShops , there is other PRO. Comp.

+ Reply to Thread