+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I hate when people

Default I hate when people

I really hate when people comit a crime in the name of religion. This is something I have never understood.

Actually there are some people commiting crimes in the name of religion but for them it is religious activity and for you it is crime and for the third person in the world it do not matters.
    I think you need a lot more to study in order to undersrtand this.

Default many reasons for crimes in the name of religion

I have seen this topic been posted across many forums and they end up in closing the thread. I hope here in CF we can have a very good descent conversation about this topic without getting it personal.
    But please if this thread goes out of control Pl MODs close it.

Ok when you said “committing crimes in the name of religion” I believe the first thing comes out to all of us is Islam! And why is that? A true Islam person can explain this to us. There can be many reasons for this, which we may not know really. I even seen a true Islam person also tells me that they don’t like this type of crimes. Anyway I would like to know, what is the real cause of this type of crime!!! If any one can tell please!

They strongly believe that they are doing gods work, how can you reason with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Ok when you said “committing crimes in the name of religion” I believe the first thing comes out to all of us is Islam!
    Not necessarily, the first thing that springs to my mind is the IRA. Maybe it was because of the era I was brought up in!

But religion has been used as an excuse for crime since the year dot. Spanish Inquisition, WWII both spring immediately to mind.

As Ammie says as long as these people (of whatever religion) believe they are doing god's work their reasoning will be unfathomable.

+ Reply to Thread